Department of Public Health DPHE Job Circular Publish. Public Health Engineering Job Circular Publish. Any candidates can apply for the Public Health Engineering Job Circular. So, DPHE authority publish a new circular. dphe.teletalk.com.bd You can find all new job circular here.
Public Health Engineering Job Circular
So, you are a job seeker and finding for a new job. As, we publish all the new govt and private job circular on our website. So, you can find your job here. Department of Public Health Engineering publish their new job circular. So, good news is that, this time vacancy no is large. They plan to recruit 177 candidates for this post.
DPHE publish the circular fro recruit 177 people for clerk cum typist post. So, if you are a qualified candidates and want to apply for this job. Read the whole article carefully. As, we write all the instruction about how to apply for the job in below.
Job Holder: Department of Public Health Engineering
Circular Date: 11/09/2019
Application Start: 16/09/2019
Application Deadline: 10/10/2019
Number of Post: 1, Computer Typist
Total Vacancy: 177 person
Application Fees: 112 taka
Public Health Engineering Job Eligibility
- Must be a citizen of Bangladesh
- HSC passed or equivalent
- Age limit 18-30 years
- Word Processing, Data entry and Typing speed 20 word per minute for Bangla and English.
- How to Apply for DPHE Job Circular
- Firstly, you need to visit DPHE official teletalk website. dphe.teletalk.com.bd
- Then apply for the post from that page.
- Fill up the form with all the information correctly. Please do not provide any wrong information.
- After that Upload your Photo and Signature copy. Please follow the image instruction from the notice.
- Then submit your application form.
- Now you have to make payment from your teletalk mobile phone. Please check the SMS format from the circular.
- Finally, after payment you will get your userid and password on your mobile phone.
- You can download your admit card after the publish before the exam using this USer ID and Password.